XLR-6 CABLES – (Pre-Order — Coming in May)
The XLR-3 and XLR-6 are premium XLR cables ideal for use with a wide range of audio equipment. Featuring professional-grade Canare™ cabling and high-quality Neutrik® connectors, they ensure incredibly clean signal transfer with extremely low noise. Available in two lengths – 3m (10ft) and 6m (20ft) –and a range of different colors, including orange, purple, green, blue, red, pink and black, they are perfect for use with RØDE products that feature color-coded inputs, such as the RØDECaster Pro II, or any product with an XLR connection.
- Premium XLR cables for connecting microphones to audio equipment
- Professional-grade Canare™ cabling and Neutrik® connectors
- Extremely low noise for ultra-clean signal transfer
- Available in 3m (10ft) and 6m (20ft) lengths
- Available in orange, purple, green, blue, red, pink and black
- Manufactured to the highest tolerances, with rugged connectors and strain relief sleeves for unmatched durability
There are no reviews yet.