TELESTREAM WIRECAST STUDIO (MAC)
The most powerful, customizable live video streaming and production tools for Mac and Windows.
Wirecast professional live video streaming and production studio software lets you create high-quality live-streaming video in minutes, great for YouTube live streaming, live sports streaming, Facebook live streaming, and so much more.
Capture any media
Create memorable live video broadcasts on Mac or Windows, using:
- Unlimited live camera inputs (iOS, NDI, HDMI, SDI, IP)
- Live guests, PPT slides, screensharing, and web feeds
- Multi-track audio
- And more!
Produce pro content
Limitless customization allows you to add polish and professionalism with:
- Flexible, layer-based compositing
- PTZ control & control surface integrations
- Production automation tools, like playlists and hotkeys
- Built-in chroma key, animated graphics, and overlays
Stream live in seconds
Simultaneously broadcast and record content, via:
- Built-in multistreaming with presets for YouTube, Facebook, RTMP, and more
- ISO recording and Virtual Camera/Microphone
- Additional outputs, including NDI, SDI, SRT
The Wirecast Workflow
Rest easy knowing your stream is powered by an efficient, reliable platform that will consistently get your content in front of your viewers.
- Unlimited Sources
Cameras, microphones, webcams, IP cams, or use our free wireless camera app for iOS. See a full list of compatible devices.
- Desktop, NDI & Web Capture
Capture a variety of IP sources or anything on your computer screen or other computers. Automatically detect NDI sources. Built-in web-browser can display live web pages.
- Professional Audio
Multi-channel audio ingest, support for ASIO, WASAPI and CoreAudio compatible devices. Mix up to 8 independent audio tracks, and add FX and processing.
Use Elgato Stream Deck with Wirecast with our new plugin. And check out the X-keys controller for Wirecast Mac or Windows. See a full list of devices.
- Conferencing & Remote Production
Rendezvous peer-to-peer conferencing comes built-in to Wirecast. Send guests a link to join your live broadcast. Use Rendezvous Chat for private messages.
- Stock Media Library
Access to over 500,000 unique media assets directly in Wirecast. The Stock Media Library has videos, music, lower thirds, backgrounds and more. Included with an active Wirecast Access plan.
- Replay, Scoreboards, Clocks & Timers
Great for sports producers. Wirecast has professional features to let your live viewers follow the action in the moment, and never miss an important play.
- Social Media Integration
Built-in, moderated Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube comment overlays, integrated Facebook Polling, and live viewer counts keep you engaged and in touch with your audience.
- Graphics and Titles
Built-in Animated Title Library with fully customizable, high-quality graphics. Add custom fonts, colors, logos, and text, as well as chroma keying and QR codes.
- Automated Production Workflows
Shot templates, hotkeys, playlists, and more powerful automation features to more quickly create content.
- Unlimited Destinations
Stream to Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo Live or any destination via RTMP or SRT (caller mode). Stream to more than one at a time.
- Stream & Record
Stream and record at the same time. Great for archiving or off-line editing, record MP4 or MOV files to any drive.
Monitor your sources with an up to 17-slot multiviewer grid. Great for confidence monitoring and a quick look at all your sources!
- ISO Recording
Archive each live video input to a clean, unmodified file, separate from your composited program recording. Great for post-production workflows, and each ISO can be used as a live instant replay source!
- Expanded Output Options
Send program feed out via NDI, baseband SDI/HDMI (via BlackMagic or AJA cards), Secondary Display Out, as well as Virtual Camera and Microphone out.
Capturing & Adding Sources
- Support for multiple video capture & live inputs simultaneously (USB, Capture Card, NDI, Wirecast Go, Webstream IP sources): No limit
- Works with UVC, Directshow, and AVFoundation capture cards and devices (e.g. Epiphan)
- Advanced integration with capture cards from Blackmagic, Magewell and AJA
- NDI™ (Mac/PC)
- Wi-Fi iOS sources with Wirecast Go
- IP cameras and web stream input (RTMP, MMS, HTTP, RTSP, HLS, MPEG-Dash and UDP)
- Add additional media: audio, video, graphics
- Screen capture
- Web page display and capture
- ASIO Professional Windows Audio support
- Multi-channel audio ingest
- Remote Desktop Presenter
- Wirecast Rendezvous: remote live guests and production New! Now with Rendezvous Chat!: Two guests
- Master Mixing Layers: Five
- Unlimited Shots per Master Mixing Layer (Up to 50 layers/sources per shot)2, 3
- Audio & video sync
- Chroma Key (with Luma Key and Color Key)
- Clocks, timers, and stopwatches
- Image Filters (Mattes)
- Integrated Facebook Polling
- Integrated Text and Titles (lower thirds)
- Live viewer counts (Facebook, YouTube, and Twitch)
- Multi-channel audio ingest
- Image carousels
- 23 beautiful transitions included
- Integrated Twitter comments, curation, and display
- Custom Transitions
- Stock Media Library (Included with an active Wirecast Access Plan). Access to over 500,000 unique media assets directly in Wirecast. The Stock Media Library has royalty free videos, music, lower thirds, backgrounds and more.
- Advanced audio mixer
- X-keys for Wirecast ($659.95) Custom-designed USB control surface: Sold Separately $659.95
OUTPUT & STREAMING
- Built-in destinations: Periscope/Twitter, Brightcove, Facebook, YouTube, DaCast, Akamai, Wowza, Microsoft Azure, and more: Unlimited destinations
- GPU-accelerated encoding (requires Intel or Nvidia GPU)
- RTMP, New! SRT (caller mode), RTP multi + unicast
- Record to disk (MP4, MOV)
- Facebook Live: groups, paired encoding, geo and sponsor tagging, live cross-posting
- Virtual Camera and Microphone output
- Monitor output data and statistics
- Multiple Simultaneous Record-to-Disk outputs
- Multi-viewer output: 1-4-slot
- Wirecast Insider Access ($99/year)
- As a Wirecast Insider, you’ll get FREE Wirecast software updates & upgrades for an entire year, access to the Stock Media Library and an 8 business hour email response time to your support questions.