The NTH-100M is a professional over-ear headset that combines the exceptional sonic performance of the award-winning NTH-100 headphones with a broadcast-quality headset microphone. Whether you’re in media or broadcast, podcasting, streaming, gaming or working from home or in the office, the NTH-100M offers crystal-clear voice capture and pristine audio in an incredibly comfortable and sleek package.
- Professional over-ear headset
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail, clarity and a very natural sound
- Broadcast-grade microphone for natural voice reproduction and excellent speech intelligibility in any environment
- Microphone is positioned for optimal plosive rejection for crystal-clear voice capture
- Alcantara® headband and earcup cushions with revolutionary CoolTech™ gel
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system
- Easily detach the microphone via its sturdy locking connector to use as professional monitoring headphones
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
- NTH-Mic headset microphone also available separately
- Lifetime warranty*
Hear and Be Heard With Incredible Audio
The NTH-100M headset features custom-matched drivers and a precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for an incredibly accurate frequency response, low distortion and highly detailed sound. This is combined with a broadcast-grade microphone tuned for rich, intelligible and natural voice reproduction with excellent plosive rejection, allowing you to hear and be heard with incredible audio.
Made for Maximum Comfort
The NTH-100M is designed to give you maximum comfort and minimise wearing fatigue, even when worn for extended periods. It features luxurious Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions that are incredibly soft and breathable, and each earcup contains a layer of our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel that absorbs and dissipates heat, actively cooling your head and ears. The earcups’ unique ergonomic design, bi-directional movement and memory foam make them extremely comfortable, even if you wear glasses, and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system ensures the NTH-100M can adjust to fit any head perfectly, and then remain at the right setting every time you put them on.
Sleek and Professional Style
With clean lines and high-grade finishes, the NTH-100M looks sleek and professional. The headset microphone is unobtrusive with its low-profile design and won’t cover your face when in use, ensuring you are free from any visual distraction and look your best on camera.
Durable, Reliable, Rugged
Designed to endure the rigours of being worn day in, day out, every component of the NTH-100M is made using high-grade materials in RØDE’s precision facilities in Sydney, Australia. From the incredibly durable Alcantara® cushions and locking cable connectors to the high-strength spring steel headband with its scratch-resistant coating, the NTH-100M is built to last and comes with a lifetime warranty*. It also features a modular design, with user-replaceable cushions, cables and microphone, ensuring maximum longevity.
*Lifetime warranty applies to manufacturing defects or faults in the NTH-100 headphones, excluding the NTH-Mic and replaceable parts such as pads and cables.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
NTH-100 – Dynamic
NTH-Mic – Permanently polarized
NTH-100 – 5Hz – 35Khz
NTH-Mic – 20Hz – 20kHz
NTH-100 – 110dB/V
NTH-Mic – 38dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.59 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 3 dB @ 1kHz
NTH-100 – Dual TRRS Cable Attachments
NTH-Mic – 3.5mm bayonet jack (for NTH-100)
NTH-100 – Length: 80 Width: 190 Height: 188
NTH-Mic – Length: 123 Height: 40 Depth: 17
NTH-100 – 350
NTH-Mic – 5
There are no reviews yet.