NTG5 Location Kit
Location Recording Kit
The NTG5 is an ultra-lightweight professional shotgun microphone that is ideal for use in the most demanding recording applications. Featuring a revolutionary acoustic design, tightly controlled frequency response, smooth off-axis response, and very low self-noise (just 10dBA), the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications, particularly location recording and filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is imperative.
- Revolutionary acoustic design with unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound
- Extremely lightweight (just 76g) and short in length (just 203mm)
- Tightly controlled frequency response and very low self-noise
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern
- RF-bias technology and conformal coating ensure superior performance in adverse conditions
- Comes in a complete location recording kit with WS10 windshield, PG2-R pistol grip and accessories
Revolutionary Acoustic Design
The NTG5 features a revolutionary acoustic design unlike any other shotgun microphone. Circular acoustic perforations are utilised in place of linear slots, delivering greater acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound for superb performance in a wide variety of recording applications.
A Boom Operator’s Dream
The NTG5 features a short, super-lightweight aluminium body (just 76g!), making it one of the most compact professional shotgun mics available – a dream for boom operators who find themselves on long shoots, or filmmakers and sound recordists looking for a more portable and lightweight rig that delivers spectacular, broadcast-grade audio.
The Perfect Location Recording Mic
With a tightly controlled frequency response, low self-noise, highly directional supercardioid polar pattern, and smooth off-axis response, the NTG5 sounds spectacular in a wide variety of applications. It also boasts RF-bias technology and conformal coating on the electronics, which protect the microphone from moisture and humidity and ensure it is incredibly reliable even iin harsh environmental conditions. The NTG5 is the perfect mic for location recording and demanding filmmaking scenarios where superlative audio is imperative. No excuses.
Acoustic & Electrical Specifications
NTG5: 203 (H) x 19 (W) x 19 (D)
PG2-R: 240 (H) x 60 (W) x 117 (D)