NETGEAR 10PT M4250-8G2XF-POE+ MANAGED SWITCH
- # Total Ports: 10
- Port Types: 8x 1G, 2x SFP+
- Total PoE Budget: 220W
- # PoE+ Ports: 8
- Rack Mount: Desktop
- Form Factor WxHxD (mm): 210 x 40 x 140
Groundbreaking AV GUI
A simplified user interface makes it easy to assign configuration profiles to each port.
Multicast in an Instant
NETGEAR IGMP Plus™ provides multicast functionality right out of the box for most AV over IP applications.
Sleek, Quiet Design
Less fan noise, and mounting ears included for under-table or wall mounting.
Auto-trunk and auto-LAG functionality auto connects with other M4250 (and M4300) switches.
FAST, EASY CONFIGURATION FOR AV PROS
A streamlined interface enables factory default AV settings or user-specified AV profiles to be assigned to individual ports with just a few clicks.
FOCUS ON THE EVENT NOT FAN NOISE
Most models have quiet mode which greatly reduces fan noise, and some models are even fanless.
DESIGNED FOR AV OVER IP RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
With built-in NETGEAR IGMP Plus™, there’s little-to-no setup required for flawless Video over IP delivery. Enable multicasting right out of the box.
- Primary Port Speed : 1 Gigabit
- Number of Ports : 10 (8x 1G PoE+, 2x SFP+)
- PoE Ports / Budget : 8 PoE+ (30W/port), 220W Budget
- IGMP Support : Enhanced (NETGEAR IGMP Plus™)
- Jumbo Frame Support : Yes, up to 12kb
- AVB Support : Yes. Electronic license required, activation key sent via email (AVB4210PX-10000S)
- Acoustics : Fanless or 3dB at 25ºC
- Power Consumption : With PoE: 257.9W/880.47Btu/hr
- Without PoE : 18.14W/61.93Btu/hr
- Standby without any port connection : 9.51W/32.47Btu/hr
- Dimensions (WxDxH) : 210x 140 x 40 mm
- Weight : 967g (2.13lb)
There are no reviews yet.