EPIPHAN AV.IOHD+ GRABBER
In stock (can be backordered)
HDMI-to-USB capture you can count on
Epiphan AV.io HD+™ brings USB plug-and-play convenience to your HDMI sources. You can easily capture 1080p video from any HDMI camera or device with nearly zero latency, bringing in audio through HDMI, the 3.5 mm input, or both. This card is compact and based on tough-as-nails technology that’s even been used in space, so you can confidently carry it wherever there’s video to capture.
Make video capture effortless
With AV.io HD+, capturing video from HDMI and DVI devices on Windows, Mac, or Linux is as easy as using a plug-and-play webcam. Just connect your device to one end of the capture card and your computer to the other, then select your device as a source in your software. That’s all there is to it – no driver installation required.
Size and scale effortlessly
There’s no need to think about video scaling or aspect ratios with this capture card. AV.io HD+ will automatically adjust your image based on the software you’re using, delivering superior video quality even when swapping between sources.
Elevate your favorite apps
You can use AV.io HD+ with any program that accepts USB as a video source. That includes video conferencing apps such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams as well as streaming software like Wirecast and OBS.
Take your capture card with you
AV.io HD+ is light and compact. It’s powered over USB, which means one less adapter to carry around. And with its rugged all-metal exterior and durable connectors, it’ll stand up to repeated, long-term use.
Capture great audio
With high-quality audio capture and more ways to bring audio into your projects, AV.io HD+ ensures your content will sound as great as it looks.
- Interface: USB 3.0, USB 2.0
- OS drivers: UVC and UAC device
- Dimensions: 3.54″ × 2.36″ × 0.91″ (90 mm × 60 mm × 23 mm)
- Connectors: HDMI, USB 3.0 B-Type connector
- Input: HDMI (including audio), DVI, 3.5 mm analog (audio)
- Input resolution: Up to 1920×1200
- Output formats (Note: Third-party software will set frame size and frame rate) :
320×240, 640×360, 640×480, 720×480, 720×576, 768×576, 800×600, 856×480, 960×540, 1024×576, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1280×800, 1280×960, 1360×768, 1366×768, 1440×900, 1600×1200, 1600×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1080, 1920×1200
5 fps to 60 fps
- Output color space: YUV 4:2:2
- Capture latency: Near zero (third-party applications may add to capture delay)
- HDMI audio (input): 16-bit and 24-bit PCM encoded audio at 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, and 48 kHz sampling rates
- Audio output:16-bit 48 kHz stereo sampling rates
- LED: One LED to indicate status (power, readiness, operation in progress)
- Power consumption: < 200 ma
- OS support: Windows 7 and up, Mac OS X 10.10 and up, Linux distribution with kernel 3.5.0 or higher
- HDCP compliance: Can’t capture from video sources protected by HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)